Gtermix is a Gtk+ telnet
client with VGA texmode support, written by Nate Case. Its
implementation includes VGA text and terminal widgets for Gtk+. I
began using Gtermix to login to telnet accesible BBSes running old DOS
door games. Nate's last Gtermix release was 0.2 on 12/17/2003. Since
it had been so long since the last release, I decided to pick up the
torch and fix a few issues that bugged me. I've dubbed my unofficial
fork Gtermix Neo.
I haven't extensively tested my code(at all) so I am sure there are
still some issues here and there.
0.2 to Neo-0.2.1 Changelog:
- Added an automatically scrolling text buffer of 250 lines,
asjustable with a Gtk+ scrollbar
- Modified "Display File" function to pause after every 25 lines
(still needs work)
- Fix the apparent noise which occasionally occurs in telnet
sessions with ANSI graphics
- Fix incorrect newline calculation in "Display File"
- COMPLETE! Branch off the new widgets so that other developers can easily make
use of them
Gtermix Neo 0.2.1 source
Google Code project
page for VGA widgets branched from Gtermix.